miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

Who is you Carrie?

Last weekend was in Al´s house to watching Sex and the City.

In the chapter treats on if the New Yorkers can have everything.
Samantha´s buys a department and some days later falls in sick... Sam realizes that it is easier to obtain someone to fuck, that someone who arranges his window.Without a boyfriend, she feel so vulnerable Snif, snif...

The point of this post is the next...

The life goes away very fast and there are times about which one forgets to think (ouch) and acting as an idiot.
I try not to think so much, not to sabotage myself, but I cannot avoid be a bitch.

And sometimes I give it more importance to the shit and the circuit that to the friends... Ouch ¡ For that the life continues and when someone needs that I get up of the floor it does not go has nobody if I continue being a bitch. For that when I fall ill it will be necessary that someone mixes Fanta with an antibiotic.

For that when they break the heart it will be necessary that someone listens and cleans my tears For which we all need from someone...
And it is necessary to be able to choose and harvest.



I dedicate this post to my Cachorro, to my sweet-heart Raz and very lovely Al.


Sorry for being a Monster.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario