domingo, 10 de enero de 2010

MADONNA DOLCE & GABBANA SPRING 2010 CAMPAIGN by STEVEN KLEIN

“Madonna keeps surprising us, this time by inventing a new form of exercise.
Housekeeping is the new yoga.“

“Madonna – Queen of Pop - plays Italian housewife for the new Dolce & Gabbana SS 2010 Campaign”.

In the Vanity Fair Italy feature, Stefano Gabbana discusses the campaign and why Madonna was the perfect match: “She loved the collection,” he says, “…she is passionate and impressively knowledgeable about Italian cinema,”








soy solo yo o madonna se ve como una bruja, hecha en italia (por supuesto) vestida en dolce & gabbana de pies a cabeza, la imagenes me parecen demasiado caseras y fuera de tendencia, lo que me gusta, es el foco en blanco y negro... Sere yo? o sera ella?

Its just me or madonna one sees as a witch, made in italy (of course) dressed in dolce & gabbana from top to bottom, the pictures they seem to me to be too domestic and out of trend, which I like, is the area in black and white... Its me? Or Is she?


je t'aime vierge éternelle

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario