miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

From the piece of gossip to the bitch

A couple of years does that gay initiates my life ...
sexual is not sensual
I remember the beats of offer and tiesto a track after other one much vodka and few clothes.

hace un par de años que inicie mi vida gay...
sexual no es sensual ni viceversa
recuerdo los beats de offer y tiesto un track tras otro, mucho vodka y poca ropa.

I remember this sensation of being hypnotized by these bodies...
A go-go dancer after other one, the sheen and the force of every exposed muscle.
MMM there is something more sexual for a 18-year-old boy?

Recuerdo esa sensacion de estar hipnotizado por esos cuerpos...
un gogo tras otro, el brillo y la fuerza de cada musculo expuesto.
MMM hay algo más sexual para un chico de 18 años?

I remember very well this time...
When to dance Hung Up was the top of the night, nobody knew and wishing me so much to change it

Recuerdo muy bien ese tiempo...
Caundo bailar Hung Up era lo top de la noche, nadie me conocía y deseaba tanto cambiar eso

Now whenever I am in a night club it is difficult to behave as a bitch without at least being able to control million looks.
Some known, others that are known and that I do not want that they it are, morbid others and millions that do of the night one more.

Ahora cada vez que estoy en un antro es dificil comportarme como una bitch sin siquiera poder controlar millones de miradas.
Algunas conocidas, otras que son conocidas y que no quiero que lo sean, otras morbosas y millones que hacen de la noche una más.

Often I sit down so well. To be with the boy more sexy of the place, to kiss it, to touch it, drink together...
To take the t-shirt one from me without feeling pressed for my body, being able to sing THE song of a boy I face of another stranger.

Algunas veces me siento tan bien.
Estar con el chico mas sexy del lugar, besarlo, tocarlo, drink together...
Quitarme la playera sin sentirme presionado por mi cuerpo, poder cantar LA canción de un chico enfrento de otro descocido.

And any change.
For that now when I want to be bitch, always there is some affair previous fence, friends of my ex, friends of friends, acquaintances.
And the pieces of gossip seem that they travel to the speed of the light... And if you are gay know it that when of being bitch nobody treats himself touch the heart to damage.

Y todo cambio.
Por que ahora cuando quiero ser bitch, siempre hay algun affair anterior cerca, amigos de mis ex, amigos de amigos, conocidos.
Y los chismes parecen que viajan a la velocidad de la luz...
Y si tu eres gay sabras que cuando de ser bitch se trata nadie se tenta el corazon para hacer daño.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario