jueves, 26 de febrero de 2015

Millennials

"I am a Millennial. Generetion Y. Born between the birth of AIDS and 9/11, give or take. They call us the "Global Generation". We are know for our entitlement and narcissism. Some say it´s because we are the first generation where every kid got a trophy jus for showing up. Others think it´s beacuse social media allows us to post every time we fart or have a sandwich for all the world to see. But it seems our one defining trait is a numbness to the world, an indifference to suffering. I know I did  anything I could not feel. Sex, drug, booze, just take away the pain. Take away my mother and my asshole father and the press. And all the boys I loved who wouldn´t love me back. Hell, I was gang raped and two days later, I was back in class like nothing happen. Most people never get over stuff like that and I was like "Let´s go for Jamba Juice". I would give everything I have or will ever have just to feel pain again, to hurt. Thank God for Minor League Fiona and her herb garden, one advantage of being kind of dead is that you don´t have to sweat warning labels. There was this one brown liquid that I thought made my nipples tingle for a second, but I think it was psychosomatic, beacuse I polished off the rest of it and didn´t feel shit. I tried  every eye of newt and wing of fly, until I found something that made me not look like Marilyn Manson anymore. And that´s  the rub of all of this, isn´t it? I can´t feel shit. I can´t feel anything. We think that pain is the worst feeling. It isn´t. How can anything be worse than this eternal silence inside of me? I used to not eat for days or eat like crazy, and then stick my fingers down my throat. Now, no matter how much I binge, I can´t fill this hole inside of me. I can´t take it anymore. I think I´m going batshit. I need to do something...

Madison Montgomery on AHS: Coven. The Dead. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario