martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

Last night Picasso save my life.

Last night Picasso saved my life
Last night Picasso saved my life Yeah
Cause I was sittin there bored to death
And in just one breathe he said

You got get up, you got get up, you got get down guy
You know you drive me crazy, baby
You got me turnin to another man
Called
you on the phone no ones home
Baby, why you leave me all alone

And if it wasnt for fashion
I dont know what Id do, yeah
Last night Picasso saved my life
Last night Picasso saved my life from a broken heart
Last night Picasso saved my life
Last night Picasso saved my life with a paint
You know I hopped into my car, didnt get very far, no
Because I had you on my mind, why be so unkind
You got your guy all around, all arou
nd this town
But I was trapped in love with you and I didnt know what to do
But when I turned on my Vogue
I found out all I need
ed to know
*****Check it out*****







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario