miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

Still

It makes alone a couple of months that kisses it and the truth I believe that if I like
To think of having a relation well, it gives me uncertainty... Fear? Maybe, for all that through that I have lived.
But this time meets so clear, so road surface and established good.
That even does not begin and already we have raised the idea.
I believe that it is does sew it well.
Nobody can assure me either anything, or the kisses, or the sex, or the pain, or the tears like when they break the heart.
But mmm ... I want to be still moving, I want still living through new things.
For that up to be bitch it is that it to be able to be and when to leave it.

Hace solo un par de meses que lo bese y la verdad creo que si me gusta
Pensar en tener una relacion bien, me da incertidumbre...Miedo? Tal vez, por todo aquello que he vivido.
Pero esta vez se ve tan claro, tan firme y bien cimentado.
Que aun no comienza y ya hemos planteado la idea.
Creo que eso es hacer las cosas bien.
Nadie me puede asegurar nada, ni los besos, ni el sexo, ni el dolor, ni las lagrimas como cuando te rompen el corazon.
Pero mmm... quiero seguir moviendome, quiero seguir viviendo cosas nuevas.
Por que hasta para ser bitch hay que saber serlo y cuando dejarlo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario